Friday, April 16, 2010

Ta-Tooooooo

"This is my first tatoo, a quote from Peter Pan, 'To die will be an awfully big adventure.' When my grandmother was dying she told me that it wasn't so bad, and that she'd be in a better place soon enough. It made me regret ever being scared of death; im going out with a bang."
"Each of the zodiac signs have their own keywords, and Cancer's is "I feel." Also, I find that I always am expressing myself through feelings both verbally and artistically. This is something that will never change about me. Feelings come first."

"Im a math major. C stands for a constant that you add to a function after you integrate it. A constant can stand for anything. Anything can be at your fingertips."

(from Fuck Yeah, Tattoos!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!
Make your life lovely and do what makes you happy!