Sunday, August 29, 2010

yogAH

"The first serious yoga class was a similar wake-up call. How was I going to live the rest of this one wonderful life? What was my personal responsibility if I wanted to be as healthy, strong, flexible, and life positive as possible? Thus, my commitment to yoga."
-Yoga Journal Magazine

I have just recently realized the importance of yoga. Currently I am in volleyball season so that with school becomes quite a lot but I recently bought, "Moving Toward Balance: 8 Weeks of Yoga with Rodney Yee." I am going to hold off until my season is done but it is a program for 8 weeks, 6 days a week that guides you through different poses. I have read the beginning intro and will definitely share some of it with you! I'm really excited for that, and I am going to commit to Hot Yoga classes twice a week. There are so many benefits of yoga that have been advertised that I hope to truly get in touch with my inner self.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!
Make your life lovely and do what makes you happy!