Friday, September 17, 2010

Francoise Hardy

Francoise Hardy is a French singer. She was born in January 1944, so is now almost 67 years old. I don't speak French, and only understand "Bonjour" but I have always been attracted to the French style and elegance that the country seems to have. I came across a picture of Francoise when she was younger, and have been curious about her ever since. Her face is beautifully structured and her hair style is perfect. I think that I want to get bangs like her sometime. Francoise is a singer and actress. She is viewed as an icon in fashion, style, and music. I am awed at her style and the way she carries herself, as I am with Audrey Hepburn.

“The ideal girl, beautiful, romantic, sexy and proud.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!
Make your life lovely and do what makes you happy!