Monday, March 8, 2010

The 82nd Annual Academy Awards

Charlize Theron,
in Christian Dior, with Harry Winston jewels
Love the color, don't know how I feel about the boob situation.
Sarah Jessica Parker,
in Chanel Haute Couture, with Fred Leighton jewels and Nicholas Kirkwood shoes.
Still not sure if I like this. Very SJP. Surprised that it was Chanel. Love the risk she took.
Cameron Diaz,
in Oscar de la Renta, with Cartier jewels.
Loving the detail.
Penélope Cruz,
in Donna Karan, with Chopard jewels.
That color + her skin tone = GLAM
Diane Kruger,
in Chanel Haute Couture, with Chanel Fine Jewelry jewels and a Chanel clutch.
Sooo Classy.
Maggie Gyllenhaal,
in Dries Van Noten, with Fred Leighton jewels
Different. It's not my fav for the Oscars though.
Demi Moore,
in Atelier Versace, with Van Cleef & Arpels jewels, a Salvatore Ferragamo clutch, and Versace shoes.
DROP DEAD GORGEOUS. I hope I'm that hot as a mom.
Rachel McAdams,
in Elie Saab Haute Couture.
Sweetheart necklines are the bomb.
Kristen Stewart,
in Monique Lhuillier, with H.Stern jewels.

I don't think I've ever seen Kristen look so put together and fancy shmancy.

Sandra Bullock,
in Marchesa, with Neil Lane jewels and a Celestina clutch.

This dress screams WINNER. Foreshadowing?

Nicole Richie,
in Reem Acra.

For me, Nicole can do no wrong.

Zoe Saldana,
in Givenchy Haute Couture.
This is by far my favorite. A lot of my friends didn't approve but I LOVE the color, style, and her. BEST DRESSED for me.

Miley Cyrus,
in Jenny Packham.
STAND UP, MILEY. Despite the slouch, gold seemed to be a big trend this year.
(all images from style.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!
Make your life lovely and do what makes you happy!