Sunday, March 28, 2010

Besties fo Lyfe







(images from We Heart It)

"My life revolves around those moments when we’re driving around in a full car with nowhere to go; no where to be. Where I'm gasping for breath between each laugh. It's about those moments where you get high off just breathing in so deep, you feel your lungs getting cold, and your sides start to ache. For a second, that split second, you don't care. You don't care about school, about parents, about money, about rules, or broken hearts. Who you care about are the kids sitting next to you. Cause its all we really need, isn't it? Those kids next to you, yeah. The ones who make you feel invincible, even at your weakest points. Those are the nights I live for."

*This post is dedicated to my best friends who are always there for me no matter what. I know we joke around a lot but you guys will never know how much I appreciate you. Love you guys, you're my sisters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!
Make your life lovely and do what makes you happy!