Wednesday, May 26, 2010

AMERICAN IDOL, Season 9 Finale

Season finale's on tonight and I'm pulling for Lee Dwyze! What a cutie he is. I like Crystal Bowersox too, she's funky and eclectic but I just can't get over Lee. I haven't kept up with it as much as I have other seasons but I have seen enough to know who my favs are. We'll see who wins at our neighborhood "American Idol Party." We have a neighborhood to the maximum cheese factor but I love them cause they feel like family to me and I don't have a lot of family that lives close or that I am close to so I gotta love the 'hood!
& PS
I'm so sad to see Simon go...
the show's not gonna be the same next year,
I don't know if I will be able to watch it without him...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!
Make your life lovely and do what makes you happy!