Saturday, May 22, 2010

Happy Birthday Alana!



It is one of my best friend's 18th Birthday today and I just want her to know how much she means to me! She is there for me through everything and listens to all my crazy thoughts without judging me. Honestly, I don't know how I would've survived high school without her. She is one of the most loving, care free, funny people out there. I can only hope that everyone out there has at least one person they can count on like I can count on my best friend, Alana.
Love you Lans! Happy 18th Birthday!



"What is a friend? A single soul dwelling in two bodies."
- Aristotle

& I also want to thank my other best friends. We have grown up together and been there for each other through everything. Can't wait for you to be my bridesmaids!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!
Make your life lovely and do what makes you happy!