Sunday, May 9, 2010

"Can't Be Tamed"- Miley Cyrus



There has been a lot of talk in the media about Miley Cyrus and her new video. People are saying that she is trying to be too sexy with her revealing clothing and dance moves. In school, I heard people talking about it and immediately prejudged the video. Typically, I think Miley Cyrus is cheesy, annoying, and fake..but I can't help but love belting out her lyrics with my friends. This video may be too sexy or too revealing but I don't want to criticize it because I love the message behind it and I am so glad I saw this interview with Ryan Seacrest. It is about the core of not wanting to be in a cage, wanting to be set free and do what one loves. This is how I want to live...by SETTING MY SOUL FREE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!
Make your life lovely and do what makes you happy!