Monday, January 25, 2010

I Get Knocked Down But I Get Up Again





As second semester of Junior Year is starting it is sort of like a fresh start and really any moment can be a fresh start for everyone. I just wanted to take a moment and remind myself of what's important in life.

1. Live in the moment-focus more on the present
2.
EAT SLOWLY. My mom always says to enjoy the company, not just the food.
3. Drink a lot of water. Water cleanses. Tea is ahmazing too.
4. RELAX: breathe, drink tea, take baths, light candles, journal, do yoga, listen to music. Take a break from technology and get in touch with my inner self.
5. HAVE FUN: gain a stronger MIND BODY AND SOUL along the way
6. Dance parties. Have them often. Let loose.
..."If it rains on my parade, I'll just dance in it."
7. WRITE thank you notes. It is such an easy, heartfelt way to show appreciation. It doesn’t take more than a moment.
(images from ffffound)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!
Make your life lovely and do what makes you happy!