Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Linds

“Life is full of risks anyway, why not take them?”
-Lindsay Lohan



Okay, Lindsay is so gorgeous...

I feel like the second image is so powerful in that it portrays the negative effect that the media has on not only Lindsay and other celebrity lives but on the lives of people feeding into it. I'll admit I love celeb gossip but I do sometimes feel guilty because there is no real benefit of knowing whose dating who and whose eating where because the reality is-these people don't directly affect me and my life unless I let them.

Yes, Lindsay Lohan has issues. That's a given but so does everyone, they just aren't caught on camera and gossiped about worldwide. Everyone needs to cut her and all the other celebs a break with all the discrimination. Send them positive vibes, not negative ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!
Make your life lovely and do what makes you happy!