Friday, June 18, 2010

Magazine Stack


This is probably one of my favorite parts of my room...my magazine stack. Most, but not all, of the magazines that I have read over the past few years are in that stack. I keep them because I want to look back at them and see how fashion, art, and photography has changed over the years. They are a great reference to the social changes that have occurred in our world. It awes me thinking about how many hours I have spent reading through those pages. In those magazines I have found so much inspiration. My hope is that as the stack grows and I make new stacks I will continue to be inspired by what I find between the pages.

By the way, thanks for modeling, Ahlex H.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!
Make your life lovely and do what makes you happy!