Thursday, June 17, 2010

Taylor Swift, Glamour April 2009

T. Swift was featured in Glamour's April issue in 2009...Yes, I realize that is over a year ago but I have had this article marked for quite sometime.

Once again...here are some highlights from the article:

" 'When you step out into the real world, you realize that the only place where it's cool to be the same as everyone else is junior high.'

'It's and interesting dynamic when your desire is to be wanted by people, and they don't want you,' Taylor explains.

Swift takes care of herself, whether or not anyone sees her naked--she likes to run, and has treadmills at home and on her tour bus. 'Basically, if I'm indulging too much and not exercising enough, I can feel that," she says. 'I can feel a change before I see it. For me, working out is not so I can stay skinny. It's so that I can keep up my endurance so I'm not panting on stage.  Heavy breathing is the worst when you're in a concert. You don't want to see that, if you're going to see a show.'

'I'm the kind of person who needs everything to be justified and needs all of her time to be worth the energy.'

One might say that she thinks of life as a long series of narratives, none of which reveal what happens next--and Idea that she makes explicitly clear in 'White Horse,' in which the small town she mistakes for Hollywood and the boy she mistakes for a savior on a white horse all recede into the rear view mirror as she drives on into the future.'

Another trait is her love of words. 'I have always been fascinated with fairy tales, 'Swift says, 'and the idea that Prince Charming is just one castle away. And you're gonna run across a field and meet each other in the middle, and have an amazing, perfect movie kiss. And it's gonna be happily ever after.

'For some reason I could never, ever stop writing songs about heartbreak,' she says. 'As humans, what we can't have is what we replay in our heads over and over again before we go to sleep.' "

Taylor has such good vibes, love her. It's a love story baby just say...YES...

I wanna live my life fearless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!
Make your life lovely and do what makes you happy!